Baydo Place is located in the neighbourhood of Stonebridge, which is the largest subdivision in the south
end of Saskatoon, covering 867 acres.
Upon completion in 2015, there will be approximately 3,500 homes in the neighbourhood and
approximately 13,500 residents.
The neighbourhood has gained popularity due to its easy access to downtown (10 minute drive), close proximity
to the University of Saskatchewan and University Hospital, and the fact that it offers all amenities.
Some of the amenities within walking distance are as follows:
- Stonebridge Medical Clinic, Stonebridge Chiropractic, Stonebridge Optical / Dental Building.
- Tim Hortons, Subway, Tony Romas, Dairy Queen, Taco Time, Booster Juice, KFC.
- The Brick, HomeSense, Urban Barn, Ashley Furniture Homestore.
- Golf Town, Dollarama, Co-Op Grocery Store, Co-op Gas station
- TD Bank, Scotiabank, RBC, CIBC.
- Walmart, Home Depot.
Baydo Place is a 2 phase mixed-use project consisting of two, four-story buildings built on a common
underground parking structure. The parkade will service both buildings and will accommodate 112 vehicles.
The project will include 112 residential apartments and approximately 29,000 sq. ft. of commercial space!
Our site is directly across the street from Peter Zakreski Regional Park which has walking trails, baseball
diamonds, and a man-made lake. Once complete, this project will be home to Baydo’s corporate headquarters.
The upper three floors in each building will be comprised of 56 rental suites broken down as follows:
- 1 – 3 bedroom suite
- 46 – 2 bedroom suites
- 6 – 1 bedroom suites
- 3 – studio suites
All apartments will have the following amenities:
- 6-piece EnergyStar appliance package, including in-suite laundry.
- Secure underground parking available.
- Quartz countertops.
- Air conditioning
- 9 foot ceilings
*Show suites are available for viewing by appointment only*
location: 102 & 118 Cope Crescent