Sunrise is located in the neighbourhood of Stonebridge, which is the largest subdivision in the south end of Saskatoon. It covers 867 acres and has more than 3,500 single family house and approximate 13,500 residents.
The Sunrise apartment buildings are located near the new south overpass at Victor Road which makes daily commute easier for residents.
The neighbourhood is feature with its easy accessibility. The residents can access to the neighbourhood from north and south overpass bridge. The Sunrise apartment building is located near the south overpass bridge, which makes daily commute easier for residents live in this building.
Some of the amenities within five minutes driving distance are as follows:
- Sobeys, Sobeys liquor, Shoppers Drug Mart
- Stonebridge Medical Clinic, Stonebridge Chiropractic, Stonebridge Optical / Dental Building.
- Tim Hortons, McDonalds, The Canadian Brewhouse, Rock Creek Tap and Grill, Cora, Pizza Hut
- Saskatoon Public Library Stonebridge branch
- Chief Whitecap School – Opens September 2017
- Canlan Ice Sports Jemini Arena
Sunrise is a two phase apartment project consisting of two, four- story buildings with 140 suites. Each building has 116 electric parking stalls.
The four floors in each building will be comprised of 70 rental suites broken down as follows:
- 50 – 2 bedroom suites
- 16 – 1 bedroom suites
- 4 – Barrier free unit
All apartments will have the following amenities:
- 6-piece EnergyStar appliance package, including in-suite laundry.
- Quartz countertops.
- Air conditioning
- 8 foot ceilings
- Electric parking stalls
*Show suites are available for viewing by appointment only*
location: 335 Veltkamp Crescent