Baydo Development Corporation aims to provide its clients with the highest quality homes in the industry. Our comprehensive quality control program consists of detailed inspections at every stage of the construction process. Once our homes are built, our project management team, as well as our warranty/service department will complete a final walkthrough with our clients, inspecting everything from structure to finishing work.
At Baydo, our client’s safety and satisfaction are paramount, that’s why all of our homes are built to meet both the National Building Code and the Progressive Home Warranty program. In addition, Baydo is a member of the Saskatoon Home Builders’ Association and the Saskatoon Construction Association.
What really separates Baydo from other builders and developers in Saskatoon is our ability to construct a project from concept to completion. With our in-house design team and engineering department, we are able to streamline the building process, as well as make changes on the fly to ensure we are providing our clients with the best experience and product possible.
Award Winning Service and Design
Baydo has built a reputation in Saskatoon as a builder that provides responsive service and unique designs. Sicne 2013, Baydo has been awarded the following:
- -NEYA(Newcomer Entrepreneur of the Year Awards) Growth Category
- -Saskatchewan Workers’ Compensation Board Certificate of Achievement 2016 2015
- -New Home Awards-Best Mixed Use Multi-Family Project
- -Customer Satisfaction Award, Multi-Family Builder, 2015 2014
- -New Home Awards-Best Mixed Use Multi-Family
- -Customer Choice Award, Multi-Family Builder
- -Multi-Family Builder, 2014
- -Saskatoon Construction Association member, 2014
- -Customer Satisfaction Award, Multi-Family Builder, 2014 2013
- -New Business Venture Finalist
- -Growth and Expansion Finalist